Client Services – Case Management
LOCATION: Norwich city centre
JOB TERM: Permanent
HOURS: Full time
SALARY: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE
CLOSING DATE: 7th September
We’re Indigo Swan – multi-award-winning energy contract enthusiasts, and we’re looking for a Case Manager to join our Client Services team. If you’re a bright spark who wants to be proud of the company they work for, takes pleasure in doing a great job and enjoys a fun and supportive environment, Indigo Swan is the place for you.
We’re a B2B energy consultancy, working with clients all across the country. The energy industry is unregulated, so we take great pride in doing the right thing.
We started in 2010 and, even though we only have 20 employees, we’ve won several industry awards:
- Consultancy of the Year (East) 2018 – won!
- Consultancy of the Year 2018 – finalist!
- Awesome Place to Work 2018 – finalist!
- Most Trusted Consultancy 2017 – won!
- Inspirational Leader 2017 – finalist!
- Consultancy of the Year 2016 – won!
Our 4 values
How we do anything is how we do everything
We celebrate individuality
Unflinching commitment to finding a better way
For a great insight into who we are watch our MD Emily’s TEDx Talk – click here
About the role
To provide administrative and customer support ensuring the smooth running of our processes and client management. You’ll be responsible for dealing with and working on behalf of our clients, making sure their cases and queries are dealt with in a timely manner. Your role specifically is responsible for cases linked to our Property Management and Academy portfolios, ensuring that all our Key Accounts are well looked after, in line with SLAs.
You’ll play an integral part within the Client Services team, dealing with the most complex client queries. Typically, the queries you will investigate and resolve will relate to energy supplier billing errors, electricity and gas meter reading issues or client disputes with their energy supplier – they can range from simple fixes to complicated cases that require excellent interpersonal skills. You’ll support our sales team from first contact with the client and throughout the life of their energy contracts.
To become part of our award-winning team you will have experience in dealing with difficult situations, possess strong negotiation skills and know how to use diplomacy to source positive results to queries and complaints. Your tenacious nature will empower you every day to “fight the good fight” on behalf of our clients.
- Investigate and resolve complex and challenging client and supplier queries.
- Liaise with the energy suppliers to make sure we get the result our client needs.
- Collate client energy usage data from energy suppliers via phone, email and online portals.
- Enter data onto our company CRM system, keeping it accurate and up-to-date
- Check and validate client energy bills, liaising with clients and suppliers on any anomalies.
- Provide first class customer support, ensuring deadlines and internal requirements are met.
- Understand the roles within the team to help out if needed
- Assist the senior management team as and when required
You will be trained and managed daily by the Client Services Coach with the support of the Head of Talent and Organisational Development.
To become part of our award-winning team you’ll have experience in dealing with difficult situations, possess strong negotiation skills and know how to use diplomacy to get positive results to queries and complaints. Your tenacious nature will empower you every day to “fight the good fight” on behalf of our clients. You’ll demonstrate core relationship management skills and treat your work with confidentiality and integrity. Your written and spoken communication will be of a very high standard.
- A professional and friendly nature
- A high level of attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills
- Analytical skills will be one of your strengths and the ability to analyse data (invoices and spreadsheets) effectively and efficiently is essential
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong use of English and Maths
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- The ability to problem solve and analyse service
- A willingness to learn from your colleagues, the energy industry and the business community
- Team work and the flexibility to support your colleagues where needed
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be required to talk to both clients and suppliers
- A professional and friendly nature
- A positive outlook and a good sense of humour (please)
Why we think you’ll love working with us
Ask anyone who’s met us, and they’ll tell you – our culture is one of our greatest assets, and we cherish it. It’s what makes us exceptional as an employer and as a consultancy.
- Full in-house training – this covers energy industry basics, plus role-specific training.
- A company pension scheme.
- 21 days of holiday each year + 4 days off at Christmas + 3 hours once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday + Bank Holidays.
- A fabulous open plan, air conditioned and colourful office in the city centre. We’ve recently expanded Swan HQ, so now it’s even better! We have free office refreshments including all the tea and coffee you could ever want, plus fruit and nuts to keep you going.
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance.
- A monthly Wellness contribution. You can use this towards any wellbeing activity, like the Pilates class we do every Wednesday lunch time. We also have a running club after work (it’s also on a Wednesday for our craziest, sportiest Swans).
- A budget set aside for you to buy a cake on your birthday for us all to share 🙂
Our Vision includes the statement “we fuse relentless efficiencies with a colourful personality”, and we hope you’ll fit right in!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our application form – We’d love to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th September.
PS if you’re still not convinced, here is our #15secbiz entry for the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce from earlier this year…
…and here’s the blooper reel.