LOCATION: Norwich, Norfolk
JOB TERM: Permanent
HOURS: 37.5hrs a week (part time applicants will be considered depending on experience)
CLOSING DATE: 6th June
We’re Indigo Swan, a friendly bunch of energy contract enthusiasts. We’re based in the centre of Norwich, and have over 550 clients nationwide. We’re looking for a brand new Sales Executive to join our Client Discovery team.
You’ll work alongside one other Sales Executive (Sarah), and spend most of your time carrying out ‘warm’ calls to prospects, explaining the service that Indigo Swan can offer. The aim will be to convert the opportunities into new clients for Indigo Swan or to arrange a meeting for one of the Management Team to attend along with their proposed Account Manager. You’ll also manage campaigns and liaise with the Client Discovery team to make sure we are effectively telemarketing to all available opportunities within the given timescales.
You’ll be expected to work flexibly across all areas, providing support to different Managers and Directors as appropriate. You’ll be trained and managed by the Head of Client Experience.
- Carry out telemarketing to execute campaigns and on-going lead generation.
- Follow up on and build relationships with your prospective clients.
- Represent and promote Indigo Swan in a professional way at client meetings, networking events and exhibitions.
- Work alongside the Client Experience team, to make the client journey from lead to account a smooth one.
- Communicate report findings to your prospective clients, and use Indigo Swan’s CRM system to record information.
- A key aspect of this role will require you to work under agreed procedures and methods, using computer software where appropriate (Salesforce, Sharpspring, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel).
(This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role but are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.)
The type of person we’re looking for
Our values – Be Trusted, Be Responsible, Be Effortless & Be Exceptional. We’re looking for…
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner with everyone you come into contact with.
- Core relationship management skills, and an understanding that your work should be treated with confidentiality and integrity.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines; be highly organised and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- A willingness to learn from your colleagues, the energy industry and the business community.
- A highly-motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
- A good level of emotional intelligence.
- An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience.
- Finally, you’ll have a good sense of humour and a positive outlook!
Why you’ll love working with us
- Full in-house training
- A company pension scheme
- 21 days of holiday each year + 4 days off at Christmas + 3 hours once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday + bank holidays
- A fabulous open plan, air conditioned and colourful office in the city centre
- Office refreshments, including fruit & almonds (for energy), tea and coffee (we even have a Tassimo machine!)
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance
- A cake of your choice from Café 33 on your birthday
- Trips to the pub, quarterly socials and an awesome Christmas party
We’d love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our application form.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Wednesday 31st May.