Client Experience – Case Management
We’re award-winning energy contract enthusiasts. We’re based in the centre of Norwich, and have over 550 clients nationwide. We’re looking for somebody to fill the role of Client Experience – Case Management.
LOCATION: Norwich city centre
JOB TERM: Permanent
HOURS: Full time
SALARY: Dependent on experience
CLOSING DATE: 14th July
This role provides administrative and customer support to ensure the smooth running of our processes and client management. You’ll be responsible for making sure our clients’ cases and queries are resolved in a timely manner. You’ll play an integral part within the Client Experience team, handling the most complex client queries. Typically, the queries you will investigate and resolve relate to energy supplier billing errors, electricity and gas meter reading issues or client disputes with their energy supplier.
You will support our sales team right from the first contact with the client and throughout the life of their energy supply contracts. You will be on hand to support our clients with any issues they have, to ensure they are resolved with the best possible outcome. You will be trained and managed by the Head of Client Experience.
- Investigate and resolve complex, difficult and challenging client and supplier queries.
- Promote Indigo Swan as a professional organisation at all times.
- Liaise with energy suppliers to make sure Indigo Swan gets the result it needs.
- Collate client energy usage data from energy suppliers via phone, email and online portals.
- Enter data onto our company CRM system in accordance with quality standards.
- Check and validate client energy bills, liaising with both clients and suppliers on any anomalies.
- Provide customer support within Indigo Swan, ensuring deadlines and internal requirements are met.
- Understand the roles within the team to assist when required.
- Assist the senior management team as and when required.
A key aspect of this role requires the job holder to work under agreed procedures and methods, utilising computer software where appropriate.
The type of person we’re looking for
To become part of our award-winning team you will have experience in dealing with difficult situations, possess strong negotiation skills and know how to use diplomacy to get positive results to queries and complaints. Your tenacious nature will empower you every day to “fight the good fight” on behalf of our clients.
Your analytical skills will be one of your strengths and the ability to analyse, often reams of, data (invoices and spreadsheets) effectively and efficiently is essential. Your written and spoken communication will be of a very high standard.
- A professional and friendly nature
- A high level of attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong use of English and Maths
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- The ability to problem solve and analyse service
- A willingness to learn from your colleagues, the energy industry and the business community.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Team work and the flexibility to support your colleagues where needed
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be required to talk to both clients and suppliers
We want someone who can work in line with our values – be trusted, be responsible, be effortless & be exceptional.
Why you’ll love working with us
- Full in-house training, including Indigo Swan codes of conduct and the energy industry
- A company pension scheme
- 21 days of holiday each year + 4 days off at Christmas + 3 hours once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday + bank holidays
- A fabulous open plan, air conditioned and colourful office in the city centre
- Office refreshments, including fruit & almonds (for energy), tea and coffee (we have a Tassimo machine!)
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance
- A cake of your choice from Café 33 on your birthday
- Trips to the pub, quarterly socials and an awesome Christmas party
If you have any questions or would like to apply, get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our application form.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 14th July