Client Guide | Indigo Swan
We’re award-winning energy contract enthusiasts. We’re based in the centre of Norwich, and have over 550 clients nationwide. We’re looking for an Account Manager to work as part of a team who negotiate and manage energy contracts for our business clients.
LOCATION: Norwich city centre
JOB TERM: Permanent
HOURS: Full time, 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
SALARY: £18,000 – £20,000, plus bonus*
You’ll support our sales team right from the first contact with the client and throughout the life of their energy supply contracts. You’ll be on hand to support our clients with any issues they have, to ensure they are resolved with the best possible outcome. You’ll manage your own portfolio of clients, contacting them at renewal and throughout the year to build strong relationships and help them with any queries. Plus, you can also develop your own prospects, converting them to new clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients contacting them at renewal and throughout the year to build strong relationships and help with any queries
- Represent and promote Indigo Swan at Industry and Client events and meetings
- Manage and renew contracts based on our high service levels
- Support the Marketing team with campaigns
- Cross sell our full product range to existing and new clients
- Professionally liaise and negotiate with energy companies to get the best prices for clients
- Generate reports and present them to clients
- Develop your own prospects converting them to new clients
- Work with business Introducers – answering their queries, reporting on the progress of their prospects & assisting with the decision-making process and preparation of the contracts
- Data Entry – Entering and analysing energy prices on a daily basis
This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role but are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.
Tools and support
Full training in all areas of the business will be provided. This will cover the industry, Indigo Swan’s processes and products, our clients and the company’s strategies.
Training will also cover the software tools we use:
- Indigo Swan’s CRM system to record information
- Indigo Swan’s bespoke Pathfinder software to generate contract price comparison reports
- Microsoft Office Products, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel, although a good understanding of these products is required for the role
This role requires a professional and friendly nature, a good level of attention to detail, good organisational skills and strong use of English and Maths. Indigo Swan additionally requires a good sense of humour and a can-do attitude to fit into the culture of our organisation.
Opportunities for development within Indigo Swan will be based on your strengths and the business needs. There will be optional opportunities to get involved in company projects from time to time.
The benefits package
- Full in-house training
- Performance based bonuses (*you’ll be invited to join the bonus scheme on successful completion of a 6-month probationary period)
- A company pension scheme
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays each year, which includes a day off near your Birthday & Christmas shutdown
- As part of our Swan Wellbeing Programme you can take an extra few hours off once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday
- A fabulous open plan, air-conditioned and colourful office in the city centre
- Free office refreshments
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance
- Cake on your birthday
- Contribution to a monthly wellness activity
If you think you’ve got what it takes we’d love to receive your CV – you have until 5pm on Monday 16th July to send in your CV.
Please email email@example.com for an application form, or if you have any questions please call James Groves on 0333 320 0475 to discuss the position further.