Our aim is to give our clients the right tools and knowhow so they have the opportunity to make better business decisions.
However, despite working really hard and with the best of intentions, we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong.
We take all complaints very seriously and aim to resolve them promptly.
If there is anything that we have done that disappoints you or you have a more serious complaint, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible as this will give us the earliest opportunity to make things right.
On receipt of your complaint (whether by telephone, letter, email or fax) our Client Services Department will immediately review the information you provide and report the details to our Managing Director, Emily. We will then allocate your complaint to the most appropriate member of staff to resolve it for you.
Upon Receiving a Complaint We Will
1. Acknowledge your complaint promptly – we will respond to a written complaint within 1 working day.
2. Advise you clearly who is investigating your complaint and provide you with a contact address and telephone number.
3. Ensure our complaint log includes –
Your name and position
The supply or contract in question (including the MPAN/MPR)
The site address
The full complaint details
The resolution you have requested
4. Carry out a thorough investigation into the matters you have raised and instigate action if required.
5. We will provide a full response or update within 7 working days.
6. Carry out any agreed actions.
Indigo Swan Ltd
2 Millennium Plain
Tel: 0333 320 0475
If you are not completely satisfied with the outcome you can contact the Energy Ombudsman.
Details of which can be found at: –