Office & Data Administrator
LOCATION: Norwich, Norfolk
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: £15,000 p.a.
Indigo Swan are a multi-award winning energy consultancy, on the hunt for a brilliant office and data administrator, to join our passionate team.
Working from our office in Norwich, you will be provide administrative support to our Client Experience team and ensure the smooth running of our office.
If you are a bright spark who wants to be proud of the company they work for, takes pleasure in doing a great job and enjoys a fun, fast paced, caring environment, Indigo Swan is the place for you.
What will you spend your time doing?
You will –
- Collate client energy usage data from energy suppliers via phone, email or online portals
- Enter data onto our company CRM system in accordance with quality standards
- Check and validate client energy bills, liaising with both clients and suppliers on any anomalies
- Assist with keeping our database up-to-date
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve queries
- Provide general office administration – photocopying, binding, filing, answering phones, greeting visitors and organising our post
- Schedule meetings, provide refreshments and ensure the meeting room is kept tidy
- Coordinate birthday gifts and cards for the Swans
How will we support you?
Full training in all areas of the business will be provided. This will cover the industry, Indigo Swan’s processes and products, our clients and the company’s strategies.
Training will also cover the software tools we use:
- Indigo Swan’s CRM system to record information
- Indigo Swan’s bespoke Pathfinder software
- Microsoft Office Products, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel, although a good understanding of these products is required for the role
What type of person are we looking for?
This role requires a professional and friendly nature, a good level of attention to detail, good organisational skills, strong use of English, Maths, Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
We love people who show a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
It is important that your share our company values – Be Trusted, Be Responsible, Be Effortless & Be Exceptional.
Opportunities for development within Indigo Swan will be based on your strengths and the business needs. There will be optional opportunities to get involved in exciting company projects from time to time.
Why will you love working with us?
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30pm.
The benefits include:
- Full in-house training
- A company pension scheme
- 21 days of holiday each year + 4 days off at Christmas + 3 hours once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday + Bank Holidays
- A fabulous open plan, air conditioned and colourful office in the city centre
- Office refreshments, including fruit & almonds (for energy :-))
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance
- A cake of your choice from Café 33 on your birthday
We’d love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our application form.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 31st October.