Client Experience – Two Office & Data Administrators
LOCATION: Norwich, Norfolk
JOB TERM: Permanent
HOURS: Full time or part time
SALARY: Dependent on experience
CLOSING DATE: 23/03/18
We’re Indigo Swan, a multi award-winning energy consultancy on the hunt for two brilliant office and data administrators to join our passionate team.
If you’re a bright spark who wants to be proud of the company they work for, takes pleasure in doing a great job and enjoys a fun, fast paced and caring environment, Indigo Swan is the place for you.
What you’ll spend your time doing
This is an integral role within the Client Experience team, providing support in the management of our client accounts and general running of the office.
- Collate client energy usage data from energy suppliers via phone, email or online portals
- Enter data onto our company CRM system in accordance with quality standards
- Check and validate client energy bills, liaising with both clients and suppliers on any anomalies
- Assist with keeping our database up-to-date
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve queries
- Provide general office administration – photocopying, binding, filing, answering phones, greeting visitors and organising our post
- Schedule meetings, provide refreshments and ensure the meeting room is kept tidy
- Coordinate birthday gifts and cards for the Swans
You will be expected to work flexibly across all areas, providing support to different Managers and Directors as appropriate. You’ll be trained and managed daily by the Head of Client Experience.
How we’ll support you
You’ll receive training in all areas of the business, covering the industry itself as well as Indigo Swan’s processes and products, our clients and company strategies.
We’ll also show you the ins and outs of our software:
- Our CRM system, which we use to to record information
- Indigo Swan’s bespoke Pathfinder software
- Microsoft Office Products, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel, (a good understanding of these products is required for the role)
The type of person we’re looking for
This role requires a professional and friendly nature, alongside the following:
- We love people who show a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong use of English and Maths, and Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Word)
- Team work and the flexibility to support your colleagues where needed
- Brilliant communication skills, as you’ll be talking to both clients and suppliers.
Plus, you’ll share our company values – Be Trusted, Be Responsible, Be Effortless & Be Exceptional. There’ll be opportunities for you to get involved in exciting company projects from time to time.
Why you’ll love working with us
The benefits include:
- Full in-house training
- A company pension scheme
- 21 days of holiday each year + 4 days off at Christmas + 3 hours once a year to spend with your favourite person on their birthday + bank Holidays
- A fabulous open plan, air conditioned and colourful office in the city centre
- Office refreshments, including fruit & almonds (for energy :-))
- Pizza and other rewards throughout the year based on performance
- A cake of your choice from Café 33 on your birthday
We’d love to hear from you.
Please email our Head of Client Experience, Sophie Crabb (email@example.com) to request an application form.
Note: This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role but are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.