What information is collected?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information collected from our online forms including; your name, job title, company name, company address, email address, company telephone numbers.
- Please note that calls may be monitored or recorded for quality checks and/or staff training purposes.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Personal data usage
- improve the users browsing experience of the website.
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Personal data safeguarding
Third party websites
The information on this web-site has been compiled to the best of our knowledge from sources believed to be reliable. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information is correct and that the views are sound, Indigo Swan cannot be made liable for any loss no matter how it may arise.
Indigo Swan Limited (hereinafter jointly and separately referred to as the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide a high quality, customer focused, gas and business electricity contract management service. The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of energy contract management. The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics, we can see what pages you like reading and create more of the same for your enjoyment. Google analytic cookies are _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz. Google Adwords (3rd Party) We also use Google Adwords coding so we can see what pages lead you to a contact form submission or lead form. This allows us to use our paid search budget more effectively and serve you the right adverts. DoubleClick (3rd Party) Indigo Swan use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. DoubleClick (3rd Party) Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options” , “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. Live Chat Cookies (3rd Party) Indigo Swan offers a live chat facility for real time customer service and use of this will place cookies on your device.