Since April 1st 2017, it is estimated that 1.4 million sites have had the freedom to choose the Retailer for their Water and Wastewater retail services.

You can contract your Water services in a similar way to how you negotiate your Gas and Electricity.

The local Wholesaler, who provides the Water and takes away your Wastewater, will remain the same, but the key difference is that you will be able to choose the Retailer to handle your meter reading, billing and customer services.

One thing to keep in mind is that only 10% of your Water Bill is ‘negotiable’ as the other 90% is fixed.

For example, if you spend £150,000 each year, you are likely to save between £750 & £6,000 per annum. It is hoped that in time, as happened in Scotland, the % saving opportunities will increase.

One of the benefits of switching your Water Retailer could be to improve the standard of service you receive or enhance the level of advice you have access to.

If you would like to find out what your options are, please get in touch by filling in the short form at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01603 625522 or email hello@indigoswan.co.uk

Book a free consultation today

Watch free videos fron this websites https://xnxxyouporn.com, https://xnxx1xvideo.com, https://xarabax.com, https://pornofilmexxx.net, https://filmexxxgratis.com, https://okporn.live, everything is cool and free there!